Thursday, March 14, 2013

Partners in better health

After I learned and got the amazing opportunity to experience Zija for myself, I immediately started thinking of all my friends and family who could possibly benefit from this amazing nutrition.

Besides my parents, the first person that came to my mind was my sister n law, who is more like a sister to me.

Because of her amazing transformation, I asked her to join me on this blog and share her story too. I have no doubt she will touch even more lives, especially women, than even I can. Her story absolutely amazes me and even brings me to tears. What she's gone through is phenominal. Who she was versus who she is now are two totally different people.

With that, I have asked her to join me and share her amazing transformation. So she will be posting her story along with me and mine. I truly hope and pray we can affect others with this. I hope and pray with this we will be able to impact and guide others to realize their true potential at a better, healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment