Monday, February 6, 2012

My measurements as of today

As of now, I'm working on Body Gospel, Turbo Fire & some ChaLEAN Ext.
My current measurements are:
size 2
weight: 128 (depending on the day)
chest 35 1/2
r arm 11
l arm 11
waist 29
hips 35 1/2
r thigh 21
l thigh 21
My body fat precentage is about 29% (HORRIBLE..) Although I will say, I dont trust myself on taking my body fat measurement because I have a plastic caliper that is not easily read.

I am concentrating more on my measurements than anything else.
My goal measurements are:
waist 26"
chest 35"
r arm 9"
l arm 9"
hips 28"
r thigh not sure just toned
weight, who cares as long as I'm fit and toned.

My overall goal is to get back into my clothes I was in when I was skinny. Let's see how this weeks goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment